Just a Sunflower

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Well Well Well little Sunflower

Oh there you are. I have re-clicked this adventure due to my friend sending me her own blog endeavor via the same blogger site. So we can now journey together sort of.

Gee my former postings were quite emotional. It was quite a time for me, that is true. Oh how I remember and forget it so well. Regret? That is a silly choice of life. Without our experiences we are without so I just decided to enjoy them all. Better now? Who knows, what is better? Different, sure. My direction..... I've made so many mind shifts, ultimately a circle around to my true self. In periods of defined turmoil it is easy to feel lost, to question, to wonder an identity to scream "Why?" at the sky. And then at rest we don't necessarily feel any different.

My current battles are my mind, my beliefs. Circling around to self helped me see more my strengths and weaknesses and there are a few areas that could benefit from an adjustment. I'm going to hold them all close for now. I am powerful! And so are you............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home