Just a Sunflower

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I'm trying to rediscover the self. An old and ancient ritual. I was trying to get an online quote today for some car insurance. They asked for occupation, choosing from the list they give. It was weird. I had to come face to face with the question that haunts me. What am I now, what do I do?

My sister is on the phone. She talks on the phone as though using two cans and a string. She yells, she laughs loud and Everything is Soo dramatic. She is inconsiderate and rude. I don't like her much.

Writing is better than stewing. I think I will definitely do that more. Even better would be talking on the phone real loud with a friend. Yelling and laughing and being dramatic. Choosing "other" from the list they give.

Actually I chose Mental Health Counselor. They actually had it as a choice, which so many times I did choose other. So maybe that is what I am and I need to accept that regardless of my past termination. And in spite of my current mental health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home