Just a Sunflower

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

04-26-06

I suppose I have been repressing a lot. Just biding and going through motions that I really no longer understand. So I may be easily triggered by nonsense, or my perception of such. I was realizing how much I don’t know and don’t bother to read or research even though the information is literally at my finger tips. I had resource emails for sex ed in my inbox for several months now and just decided to read them. I decided it may be a good idea to research this sex ed stuff more, go to a network meeting and see what is going on in the world. I think I would like to do sex ed as a side job. I’m not sure how it would fit in with NKHS but I could figure that out. Perhaps it will be a service they provide and I could start doing.

So. It ‘s best that I continue to focus on all that I truly am. Stop hiding, avoiding repressing. Embrace my moments and my days. Be amazing and full of glory. The future is always an amazing place to travel into.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home